Real-World Tactics for Safety and Survival in Extreme Situations
For the beginner and way beyond, Extreme Wilderness Survival has what every outdoorsman needs to stay safe in the woods: the right mind-set, skills, advanced tactics and gear choices based on real experiences. Craig Caudill of Nature Reliance School has spent four decades gathering expertise in outdoor survival—including two 30-day solo sabbaticals in remote woods with only a knife. He teaches military personnel as well as everyday citizens how to avoid trouble and what to do when you can’t avoid it. In this book, Craig puts it all together in a sensible way, step by step, for almost any scenario—from getting lost alone to extreme group tactics.
You’ll learn how to:
· Strengthen your mental fortitude
· Heighten awareness to avoid danger
· Hunt, fish and forage for food
· Make gear from scratch
· Use tactics and self-defense to fight off predators
· Track animals and other people
· Choose the right gear to help you get home safe always
In this book, you’ll learn how to work with nature, not against it, so you can travel with a healthy dose of confidence and caution, stay safe and survive no matter what dangers you encounter.